AAR Healthcare: Informed by Science | Driven by Compassion
Our Approach is Informed by Science
- AAR delivers evidence-based treatment protocols supported by scientific research demonstrating the success of the specific treatment modalities we use.
- AAR believes care coordination is a key element of a scientific approach to treatment. It is our responsibility to deliver to our clients a comprehensive treatment strategy that is optimized for frequency, type, and duration of services while also interfacing with other healthcare providers as needed.
- AAR does not dictate care based on personal opinions or biases of any one individual and AAR does not anchor to any singular philosophy or approach to addiction treatment.
- AAR continually optimizes its treatment approaches based on advances in scientific addiction-related research as well as our internal learnings from tracking the outcomes of those in our care and using that data to inform our ongoing protocols.
Our Approach is Driven by Compassion
- AAR delivers customized, client-centered care that is respectful of each client’s strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences, and other individualized factors.
- AAR delivers care with kindness, empathy, and consideration for each client’s feelings and life experiences. We know from our own personal journeys that if you are seeking addiction treatment, you have likely experienced significant pain and suffering. We have been there as well and we will support and care for you until you can do so yourself.
- AAR does not blame or shame those we serve, no matter how much or how many times they may struggle to achieve sustained recovery. If we are not helping you to recover, that is our team’s responsibility to adapt.